For my Birthday, I got a free bus ride...

01 November 2004

The bus driver took pity on me that I was riding the bus at 7 pm. v. sad

Went out two Thursdays in a row... Can we say three-peat?

I tried to go crazy before losing my teenage status... no one wanted to go crazy with me. Oh well. Twenty years of not going crazy is an accomplishment, right?

A John Kerry moment: I love my roommate! She she got me a Spurs birthday cake! and, she bought me a size 3 skirt... and I fit it! I am sooooo gonna win that talent show on the 13th... or, at least I would if talent = cuteness. ~.^

Should I be a fighter, or should I follow the voice within? hmmmm... Can't decide yet what to sing.

Mailed in my ballot today. Go Bush and Dick. Yeeehaaah!

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web