Sunday pains

14 November 2004

So, from Thursday night to early Sunday morning, it has been

parties and everything non-academic.
What an awesome time I had, and now homework nags at me like a spouse I'd want to divorce. My song was messed up by the music crew, who felt it necessary to have the background music so much louder than what I sang into the mic. Oh yeah, and I screeched the "You'll find all you'll ever need to know." Ahhhh, NOOOO!!! but, still everyone came up to me afterwards and was like
you are good
in an impressed (and non-sympathetic) tone of voice. I like compliments so much more when they're non-sympathy induced. =)

I was the queen of sweet and innocent hotness.
I was so hot, ice became steam when I came near.
And, I [heart] my guys~
they are simply fabulous!
But, I am sad to say the one guy I wanted to dance with was not on the floor. -_-

So, 5p-2a at the palace where I walked and danced in 4in. high heels... i was nearly crippled when I got home. But, on an optimistic note, my calves look
awesome!


Lastly, that guy... I dare say he likes me. Subtle hints tell me so, but I'm a little more standoffish now because of new evidence that has recently fallen into my lap. We'll see what goes on.

ABE lab and Bio Lab... you will
not
be ignored today.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web