I'm anything but Cinderella

30 November 2004

No sooner than I had claimed to be cold-turkeying it do I go and tell his close friend how I adore him... him, not the friend. Although, after this experience I very much adore you too, mr. fairy godmother. All you're missing is the magic wand! How will I ever repay you for your kindness??

Ding-dong, let's ring the wedding bells!! Now, it's all a matter of time, and I want all of your children named after me! After all, I have many names. =P The evil stepsisters only have their interests at heart, and they have the cutest wedding photo for the two of you. You can't resist it anymore.

I've been there before, and that life's a bore. So full of the superficial.
[[Oh! so that's what she's saying!!!!! it all makes sense now.]]
Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby, If I ain't got you, baby

Fairytale endings are so sweet...

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web