The internet: the newest form of stalking...

12 November 2004

I am falling for this boy, and do you know to what extents I will go to find out more about him? I will search xanga until I find his journal. I will save his screen name on my buddy list and read his profile when he goes online. And, I will google his name and see what links come up.

So far I've done two out of three... I'll google him after I write this post. But, the question is why. Why would I be so pathetic on a Thursday night? Why don't I just ask him? Why do I go through these phases where I totally fall for a guy, and then after a while just don't care?

Anyone who knows me well enough knows the answer-- shyness, naivete... and possible mental illness.

What is it that incites these feelings that borderline obsession? Maybe his big hair and elvis sideburns, his goofy confidence, or his questionable sincerity and facade of being the all-around good guy. I've always had a thing for confident people. You know how they say girls base their choice of guys on their father? Minus the hair-do, this guy seems eerily similar to my dad. Scarily similar. oh boy.

I need to get a life.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web