Sexiness at the palace, 13nov

12 November 2004

Just came back from practicing "the voice within" with Merfil, and i have to admit, I am gooooood. And, I'll be hott in that shirt I bought with my roommate. =) Unfortunately, I'd have to be out of my mind to wear it in public. Thank Jack Daniels there are ways to attain that state of mind.

This is my thank you speech once I win that talent show:

Merfil- my voice coach, you are awesome, and I would have never been able to find my voice without you.

Brigette- thank you for being so supportive, from freshman year to now.

Dan- if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here. Thank you for all your encouragement!

Lawrence and Gen- You guys are amazing and extremely kind to endure my screechings and still smile.

---

Considering I'm up against dance groups and singing groups, I doubt a solo act will win, but it's better to be prepared, don't you think?

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web