Coincidental things are so funny

22 November 2004

I found ten dollars in my pocket yesterday, so I thought to myself in church, "if this preacher does not talk about money during the homily today, I'm going to give all of my $10 in tithing." Suprisingly, he did not talk about money (except for once, but I decided to not let it irk me), and I contributed all of my $10. So, I worked today... guess how much I got back in tips? I swear it's some karmic cycle that I should always have some amount of money with me at one time. It reminds me of that one Seinfeld episode where he kept getting $20 back.

I feel like I'm falling into some upcoming drama at work. Practically everyone knows now how i've been without, and I'm sure they want to see who can fix me up the fastest. Even one of the customers tonight wanted to play matchmaker. Talk about your akward moments. Thank the pilgrims and native americans for thanksgiving so I won't have to worry about it for another week.

Here are a few quickies:
So, no work was done this weekend. Typical, and extremely disturbing. what's wrong with me?
Proud to be a Gator for once
Not proud of dismal game against toronto. Duncan, what happened??
Ready to be bold ^.~ well... almost.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web