Well, that's no surprise...

19 November 2004

My Horoscope today: A certain someone has been thinking about you nonstop since your last meeting, which really isn't all that hard to believe. Who could ever resist you when you turn that seductive gaze their way?

I'd be surprise if it were D----, but then again, that would be unlikely wouldn't it? =P

I'm extremely excited about next week. Thanksgiving! Yes! Lunch with the family, and dinner with... strangers? Mother will be working Thanksgiving evening, so we'll have a Thanksgiving lunch. And, I'll have dinner with one of my best friends from Pensacola, and his girlfriend's family. I don't quite know what to make of it. But, Carlo loves An! yay, that's something to be thankful about. What do Vietnamese ppl eat for Thanksgiving, anyway? One thing I can count on: rice, yummy!

Another thing: After-Thanksgiving sales in Alabama! Hey ya! I love outlet malls, buying new clothes, and getting good deals. Good times are surely to come.

This weekend: unhappiness. working three nights in a row will surely give me more money to spend next friday, but it's the fact that I'll be working friday, saturday, and sunday night. bleeeehhh... Three nights of saying, "Szechuan Panda, how may I help you?" into the phone. Three nights of "mi corazon" from the cooks in the back (mex. cooks in a chinese restaurant... go fig). Three nights of coming home smelling like Chinese food.

But, what happened yesterday night? I had an open notes test which took 3 hours to finish. Not good. I had not slept all day yesterday, so I fell asleep watching the Spurs game. I couldn't go out with my paramour Keith and his friend Brian... very unfortunate. Hopefully they fared well in my absence. I didn't go to the party yesterday night-- crazy filipino college kids celebrating what a success DTJ was. Sure, he was there, but I am learning how to remain unbothered by it. I'm getting better, but still a long way from normal.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web