It's been one week

20 November 2004

One week since DTJ, and where am I now? sitting in my room ignoring Kaplan stuff and watching the UF/FSU game.

Maybe I thought it was much more than it was, and I expected more from it than I should have. Or, rather, I expected more from certain people than I should have. But, one good thing came from it-- everyone knows who I am now. =)

But, now I must make my reasons for giving thanks this Thursday. Yes, it's Saturday, but I figure it'll be a very long list, so I'll start now.

+UF beat FSU this year (ending an FSU streak since '86).
+true friends
+new friends
+old friends
+a decisive election (where my candidate won!)
+my job
+the guys that make going to work worthwhile... ::sigh::
+acquaintances
+my family's safety and well-being
+good times
+bad time that make me appreciate the good times
+my own safety and well-being.

enough for now. will watch the rest of this outstanding Gator football game.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web