Saturday night

06 November 2004

I just wanted to kinda document how long it takes me to finish my autocad assignment on campus. Yes-- on campus on a Saturday night. Maybe everyone's right--- I need a boyfriend.

Anyway, it's fifteen after eight right now, and I arrived here around 8. I've been trying to fix my headphones to the CD so I could listen to my fave internet radio station, but my headphones are doing that thing where it only plays music in one ear. Very Irritating.

8:50 pm: Found out how to do something in AutoCad, but for the most part got nothing done... was IMing Mike, and he invited me to eat sushi with him! Yay for Pc-cola buddies! I'm soo gone from this computer lab. So much for getting homework done =P

10:30 pm: back at the Architecture lab... =(

11:30 pm: Did not make much improvement on my autocad lab, but les and charlie are reuniting next weekend! AIM is a great diversion from Autocad =P She tried giving me advice, because she's concerned that I don't have one yet. I appreciate everyone taking a vested interest in my non-existant love life, but it's a wasted effort. She said the guys are just intimidated by my goals; I think I'm too-damned naive when it comes to these things... bleh. Back to autocad: this thing is no joke.

1:00 am: it's not so much that I've been here for 2 hours with minimal accomplishments as it is that i'm freezing my butt off by sitting in in this computer lab. I bet you it's warmer outside than it is in here. I'm going home!

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web