Sunday pains, the late night edition

15 November 2004

So, I thought it would get better from my last post, but it didn't. My feet, I mean. Everything I expected to go downhill, but I didn't realize that what awaited me downhill was the edge of a cliff that would send me hurtling into some dark abyss of confusion and misery, and I won't be able to see any outcome until after Thursday.

The job sucked today. I hate money... and painful Payless pointy-toed shoes. The only thing that made that night worthwhile was the paycheck and tips. Oh, and also the people who complimented me on those evil shoes, or on my unstellar performance last night. Whatever.

And, then I tried to look to a friend for guidance and ended up short-changed. After how far I've put myself out there for you, you can't budge a little for me?

And, this stupid boy has gotten into my head like a worm into an apple, just working it's way through and leaving a hole and fecal trail in its wake. IE, my mind is filled w/ meaningless crap, and the hole in my head has made me incapable of any rational thought. Why does so-and-so matter so much? good-for-nothing fuckwit. can't stand anymore of this.

Now here I am, 2 AM with an angry blog, and a big incomplete on my to-do list. How will I ever work my way out of this one?


No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web