I may be innocent, but I wasn't born yesterday

16 October 2004

Revelations are mind blowing in that what is clear to you now has been what you've kinda figured all along. I just spent a nice long talk with Martin, Brigette's "friend," and basically what has been speculated ranting on my part has been the truth all along. And, it was Brigette who had in a sense organized our impromptu discussion about.... things. She was the one who asked me to answer the door when Martin came knocking, and then she who had already fallen asleep when Martin finally arrived. We chatted over free Papa John's breadsticks and chicken tenders, and I told him about the latest thing that he had done to get her so upset. Now, in recent times I've come to an understanding that whenever she gets really upset, it's because she was the one at fault, and she is working her brain trying to place blame on someone else. So, I when Brigette initially told me why she was angry with him, I felt like she was the who had set herself up to be screwed in the end (kinda like the conversation that Martin and I ended up having). I told him what happened, I told him what she said, and he told me what happened.
It's inconsequential what went on between Martin and her (because it has very little to do with me!), so I won't say any more on the matter, but we kept on the topic of Brigette, and some major revelations were made between us both about Brigette's true character. He is telling me I should talk to her about it, which is the wisest way to go on the matter, but I'm only 19.... I think there should be an understandable limit to the capacity of maturity on my part until I begin my own selfish and immature vendettas. In other words, blah blah blah, whatever, I'm going to do what I want.
But, now I feel foolish in saying what I had said before. I proudly proclaimed how good of a relationship Brigette and I had, but in fact, it was all lies on her part, and that's the part I'll probably feel the worse about 'fessing up to.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web