Lasagna Night

01 February 2005

Every time there is a guy we want to treat, Brigette will prepare a big pan of lasagna. One night, the doctor made an unexpected visit, and it was Lasagna night for the MFT. So B, being very intrigued about Dr. Can, offered some lasagna, and from that night the lasagna night tradition was born.

Wednesday is a scheduled Lasagna Day, and B told me to invite Dr. Can to come over. So, anyway, I'm walking through the Reitz today, and I run into the president. We get to small talk, and he tells me that the doctor told him that I was cooking lasagna for him. Shocked, I was, to hear this... and then I assumed all over again that Dr. was trying play matchmaker. I overreacted... made a few phone calls... and then called Dr. He said the Prez was playing around. Sigh of relief.

I talked to mr. Fairygodmother about it, and he was totally sweet about the whole situation. He is nothing but encouragement and just the biggest ego-booster. Every girl should have one, and I'm glad I have him. Sometimes, though, I wonder what his motives are... what he's really thinking... why, if he's so knowledgeable, is he still unattached? Maybe I should have a lasagna night for him.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web