check it out, boys

26 February 2005

Kinda due to the fact that I had new carpet being laid in (and I finally got it too!! big thumbs up to paradigm properties), I haven't been wearing pants all week. And before that can be misconstrued to something indecent, let me elaborate. I ALWAYS wear jeans. Always. But, this entire week it's been skirts and shorts, and I've been looking pretty cute this week.

Wednesday, Dinielle and I dropped by Panda for some sushi, and I had an anaphylactic moment. Dr. Can's sushi, no less. Yeps, he figures, if he can't have me, he should either poison me or disfigure me. Isn't that right, Dr. Can????? Oh, and I find out by email that my Dynamics professor cancelled Friday's exam. Actually, it was cancelled by UF Administrators. Ha... someone's gonna get banned from teaching undergrad by the end of spring semester. AGAIN! =p He should be shot right now... well, not shot, but maybe tortured with having to watch ten-hours recording of his own lectures. yeah, that sounds about right.

Thursday. Went to orgo lecture (bore), went to a bio eng class (pointless), and went to work (walking zombie). I was so out of it, and I still went to a party at Mr. President's apartment complex. I arrived oh so fashionably late that by the time I got there, people started leaving. Hehehe... whoops. Mr. President hardly left my side that night, and Dr. Can's brother was giving me the eye contact. HOLLER! a guy was trying to holler at me for his friend. Filipino boys are such retards, but oh so fun to mess with. Straight from the party, I headed out with Fairygodmother to Steak and Shake, and we met up with Dr. Can, his brother, and three other guys who would be privileged for me to remember their names right now. =p Me and a bunch of guys. For some reason, I like that so much better than hanging out with girls. Then... Me and fairygodmother drove around Gainesville for about three or four hours, hitting up random places. unforgettable times.

I think this will have to be a two-parter, b/c i'm supposed to be heading home. Five-hour drives suuuuuuuuck.

=/

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web