i've been a bad, baaaaad girl...

12 February 2005

Okay, so what were my Lenten things? No drinking anything other than water, and no messing around with these makulits... among other things. Okay... so, what? I put on the most scandalous top my roommate owns, and mess around with the boys in arkadia. The Doctor wasn't there, but his brother surely was eyeing me. And, wait a minute-- did I sense Leaner trying to flirt again? I don't know. I don't want to think about it. I thought he got the hint???? grr...... Speaking of which, Tiger is being a punk. Cold shouldering me in the restaurant, and then all over me at the club? Mr. President was all up on me tonight-- haha, niiiice. Fairy Godmother "roped" me in for a dance.... I'm sensing something from him. I would say that I don't want to be so presumptuous, but then again, I don't care. It's too early in the morning... that'll be left for another blog. And... oh! A new guy. Let's call him Trier... because he's been trying to get into my pants. HAHA, what a joke. And, go fig, he works with me. Like everyone else. I need to get away from them. He's a nice guy, but oh so nasty. Don't like his backstory, don't like his intentions. Blah. AND... annnd.... What the heck, Mr. ASU?! First, he was getting me to come back to his place for a "party"-- all in drunken jest, I assure you-- but then he gets Leaner, and he says, "no! you two should be together!" I was going to have a heart attack.

Work sucked butt tonight. Poor Sandy, I felt so bad for her. She had to close solo tonight, and Mr. Boss Panda wouldn't let me help. And, in the end he yelled at the both of us. Then, she said something I could never have said: "Look at this face. I'm not happy right now." OMG, I was going to die of shock. I would have just shook my head and bore it. The boss didn't get too angry, which was even more of a shock, although he was a bit serious about having her consider not coming back to work. SO, after being berated and feeling worse than the bacteria that live in dog crap, we went to arkadia... and you can tell by my rambling in the previous paragraph that all was well, as far as heathenistic fun goes.

I need to pray... and repent... and alot more. =/

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web