These dreams go on when I close my eyes

23 February 2005

You were looking at me nervously the entire time, and then finally you approached me. You handed me a letter, and you stayed as I opened to read it. I could not read all of it, but the first line said I love you. I hugged you so tightly, and I gave you a kiss.

I feel like this was more than a dream-- as if, it were some inexplicable connection at that moment in time between you and me-- and I blush to think that maybe you dreamt the same thing at that very moment. Have dreams ever made you wonder like that?

I have wondered what I would do if you were to ever approach me, so I guess now I know. And, even though it was only a dream, I don't know if I could ever look at you the same way again.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web