I want out of this whole shizzz.....

08 February 2005

Thank God Lent is coming up... and I never thought I'd be looking forward to the abstinence. Don't want to go into any details regarding what... or who... I would abstain from, but... umm... yeah. Makulit-- that's what they are.

I did manage to set the Leaner on his own two feet, so that he won't have to lean on me. =p And through it all, he thanked me in the end for being straightforward with him. Okay... why didn't I do this sooner?? hahaha... what a great laugh. As long as he doesn't pull any stunts on me again, I think I'll have smooth sailing.

Now, for my last-minute blogger confessional, if I never get to a church between now and Easter.

~I spread gossip more than I spread love
~I have been driving without a license for quite a while now
~I spend more time doing nothing than getting things done

Okay... will think of more later. Gotta get back to organic

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web