second sitings

10 February 2005

Today was the second time in my life that I had ever seen a robin. Laugh, or call me trivial, but I would call this a milestone. I don't ever recall seeing one in Texas, although one robin website claims that they are spread throughout the continent. The first time I'd ever seen a robin was actually a few days ago while I was walking to my apartment. I don't know how I could have never seen a robin up until this point... maybe I have some repressed robin memories that would rather not surface.

Other than that, today was pretty depressing. Allergies and extreme hunger kept me from getting out of bed. I went to only one class, and in that class we literally dealed with dog crap. We're trying to determine the rate of anaerobic digestion of the bacteria living in the crap. Yes, this is my major. Glamorous, right?

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web