Tonight is it...

02 February 2005

Or so my dear fairy godmother says. Also looked up the horoscopes...

Everything's so good for you now that it's like nothing has ever been bad. Don't get used to it, but have fun with it -- and invite others along for the ride.

Intense -- that's what people might call you right now, and they mean it in the best, most intriguing and sexy way. Work your magic; it won't be hard, considering how drawn to you everyone is.

Better fasten you seatbelt and put your table tray in the upright position -- because there's a bit of a bumpy ride ahead. For the moment, you can expect one of several rather unusual scenarios to unfold: a) a new and unusual addition to your family; b) a career opportunity in an entirely different field; c) the chance to move to a place you've always wanted to live or d) all of the above. See? Buckle up, now.

However, since I know myself all too well, probably I'll let the moment slip by. I'll be too nervous and just not do anything. My roommate, fairy godmother, and the night-blooming lily I think have more vested interest in this than I do. I don't want to sound pessimistic or overly-redundant, but I really don't think he's into me. =/

I'm afraid of the rejection too.

I should just become a singing nun and frolic around the Austrian Alps, singing "The Hills Are Alive."

Why is it that I want the guys who show the least interest while I have so many others? How is it that Dr. Can doesn't seem to show any apparent interest? He's seen me sexy, flirty, sporty, smart, talented, caring, competative, etc. What have I not done?

He must be gay. Yeah.... that's it. I should have seen it coming when he wore the pink shirt that one time. Bright Flamingo Pink.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web