New Lover

02 March 2005

I've been back in good ole' p'cola now since Saturday. Didn't study. not one bit. Did some spring cleaning in my room, but it seems messier now than before. Is that how it's supposed to go?

My dad is taking the job in Orlando, so instead of a 5-hour drive home, it's 2 hours. Is that necessarily a good thing? I haven't quite figured it out yet. However, Fairygodmother is an Orlando native, and he's already planned out everything from the hospital my mom will work at to the house my family will purchase. I'm looking forward to that. =)

I have an orgo test in two weeks, and I haven't even opened my backpack and taken a look at my books. But really, who can study with all the distractions?? Darned AIM =p

Also, got a new PDA!!!!!!! it plays MP3s and movies!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web