Well, try out for American Idol AGAIN!

20 December 2004

For the past couple days I've been singing at every party, and the Titas and Titos all go crazy. =) It's hard not to have an inflated ego right now, but I'm trying to keep myself grounded with the fact that my semester report card is going to be the worst yet. I already know it. Well, at least I have my superlative singing career to fall back on =P

It's also been hard not to talk about certain people I left behind in Gainesville... some whom I miss, and some who lean. Although the latter is infinitely more detestable, I can't help but tell and retell stories of his attempts, because I'm sure everyone would enjoy a good laugh.

And then, there is he from whom my misfortunes stem. He who ruined my semester by smiling at me. I find it hard to talk about him without smiling and putting my first name and his last name together. Funny and pathetic, but oh well... there's always tomorrow to start anew.

The wedding was simply fabulous, and I cannot believe how perfect Bonnie and Chris are for each other. They're now taking a cruise somewhere in the Caribbean (and getting some major freakiness on!). Their story is so sweet: high school sweethearts, one another's first and only love, saved themselves for marriage, etc. People would tell me that I would be the kind that would save myself as well. Even though I haven't even kissed a guy yet, I don't know about that. I guess, I will give it serious thought whenever I am put in the situation, but for now I wouldn't want to commit myself either way. Meanwhile... their wedding wasn't without its glitches, which I couldn't help but wince at. And, of all places to have a honeymoon, they choose a big boat. I'm not saying it's a bad choice, but for sure mine will be on some kind of solid ground.

And now I'm in SA. Seeing everyone again was teriffic, but seeing John Luke and Michael again was definitely a shock to my senses. Tall and cute, that's all that I could think. And... 13?! definitely having a pedophilic moment. oh dear, I'm disgusted with myself. Thirteen year-olds are not supposed to be looking so... matured.

I have one Christmas wish to you this year, Santa, but I don't know if this is something that your elves can put together. I want resolution to all the uncertainties. Thanks.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web