this sucks

06 December 2004

I don't even know where to begin, but I will start by saying, I have the biggest head ache right now. I want to say all the

teen-angsty melodrama cliches
, despite sounding overly trite and degrading this blog from lame to pathetic, but never is it more appropriate than at this very moment.

IT'S NOT FAIR, THIS SUCKS, I HATE WHAT THEY'RE EXPECTING ME TO DO,and
THEY CAN'T MAKE ME.
Why even spend Christmas with them if they don't regard family in the same fashion? Why plan my holidays around their schedule?! Why even go home?? Here is the one sentence I could think of that would sufficely sum up all the injustice and anger and ire I'm feeling. Christmas Morning-- you know, the first morning that there was true hope in the world since the days of Creation-- I'll be
eastbound on I-10.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web