update on the leaner

14 December 2004

He just called, and i just had to vent. Here are the following things he tried to get me to do with him: orgo studying, party tomorrow (at none other than the object of my stalkings), valentine's, FSA formal in April, and dating. However, he did lay off trying to front me, so I was not as annoyed.

It was actually quite refreshing to be able to hold a real conversation with him for about 2 minutes
I did remain blunt and i did not lead him on, however, I cannot help what he still feels. I've been trying to call my fairy godmother but he's not picking up, so blogger will have to do til then.

Yes, there's a party tomorrow at Dr. Can's place. If I were to go, it would be for him, and not for the leaner. Even then, my presence at the party would be shaky, depending on how much studying will be accomplished during the day. If it was anything like today, then I will be confined to my room for the rest of the night. I won't see the leaner, but then I won't see the good doctor.

Leaner not only asked me to be his girlfriend, but he asked me to be his valentine and his date to the FSA formal in April.
He covered all his bases for the spring semester...
I had my reservations before about showing up at the FSA semi because he was the first to ask me to that, and i would have shown up with someone else, but now I'm a little less forgiving. oh dear me, what did i do to deserve such attentions?
I want to know so I can stop
Formal: I'll be holding out for Dr. Can. Or maybe Tiger. Or someone else who isn't the leaner.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web