Deseo tu attencion... deseo tu afecto... yo le deseo...

09 December 2004

You're like the sun: drawing people like satellites into your orbit. Your sunny disposition warms everyone around you and draws admirers like honeysuckle draw bees. You'll be buzzing quite industriously, filled with purpose and supremely confident. Now is the time to end the procrastination and try your hand at a new skill you've been wanting to learn. Free from fears of failure, take advantage of your self-assurance and jump in with both feet. You can't win a race until you start running.
My horoscope.

2 references
...and I said I was over. =P Well, you see... before I thought there was no chance. Last night (and maybe I'm being hopeful), but I could have sworn you wanted to tell me something other than what was coming out of your mouth...
or, maybe i'm just being hopeful


I should end the procrastination and free myself fears of failure... but, first I need some coffee. I'm hoping that stupid autocad project will only take me 5 hours, but who am i kidding? If i start now, I'll be lucky to get out by 11. 11 PM, that is.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web