and the leaning continues!

16 December 2004

Hey, Frankenstein, why aren't you taking care of the monster you created?! And speak of the fucking devil- he's calling me right now. Who fucking calls at 3:30 in the morning?! I am so ready to tear him up. This is FRUSTRATING. Grrr.... Take a hint: I rejected you soooo many times.

Do you know what he said tonight? He told me that I should have him over at my apartment. ha...

...No.

Losers are strictly forbidden. I've become less and less forgiving in his situation, because really... he should have gotten a clue looooong ago.

His own ignorance is setting him up for getting his ego bashed in by the blunt baseball bat of truth, and whenever I come up to the plate, I'll be so eager to swing....


Okay, let's move on to more pleasant things. I do have a new admirer who is a very refreshing escape from the leaner. Eeek! there's that name again. That's it-- and derivative of lean is strictly forbidden from this blog henceforth. No more. Nein. Nyet. Wala.

I'm a perfectly fantastic person, and I don't need him, or any other him for that matter.


Next time I post, I'll be in Texas!

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web