Tables are turned, sucker!

11 December 2004

We'll see how much longer this can go for before you crack. Great advice, you guys. Confidence is key.

I looked good at the restaurant today. No, really. I was looking so good, all the guys were hollering. One family was paying out, and the mother told me i was pretty. I said, oh, thank you. Then she said,

my son thinks you're pretty too, but he didn't know how to tell you!
Her son was hiding his head after that. That must have been embarrassing for him. I can only imagine if my mom went up to some guy I liked and said that.
I would go outside, bury myself a 6 foot hole, and let myself fall in.

I wonder why the hole is 6 feet deep. Who made up that rule? Maybe they didn't want dead people crawling out. Okay, morbid humor. moving on.

okay, the horoscope for today:
Everyone around you seems to be in rather giddy high spirits. It may inspire you to adopt an attitude that is less cautious than usual. Not a good idea if you're dealing with money manners. You need to be every bit as wily, resourceful and cautious as you can possibly be. Don't listen to a friend who tells you to splurge on something. What do they know about your budget? Definitely not as much as you do

Extremely pertinent as I'm heading to epcot tomorrow with my aunt. Good times.

One last thing:
If you dream of getting or giving a hickey, you are living dangerously and your reputation could be at stake. Slow down!
Who, me?? ~.^

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web