Mr. X

10 October 2004

Mr. X comes from a wealthy, well-respected family. Mr. X is on the path to success, yet he is very humble and gentlemanly. Mr. X is considerably atheltic, and he can sing and play guitar, and he is devoutly Christian. Oh, and I must not forget to mention that Mr. X is handsome. Up til now, I cannot say that there is a flaw, but then why is it that Mr. X has not yet had a girlfriend? It is not as if there are no girls attracted to him, because each time I talk to him it seems that yet another girl has thrown herself at his feet, and he does not know what to do about her, he tells me. I have thought the question through and I have reached an answer: he may have all the book sense in the world, but he is totally lacking any sense in human mating rituals.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web