happy birthday, you lying stealing slutbucket...

01 October 2004

Long time, no see. I swear, blogger is like my emotional booty call, accessible 24/7 whenever i need to let out any pent-up frustrations. Basically, anything I wouldn't have the guts to say to other people, I turn to blogger. So...

My roommate is lying to me, again. and she still contradicts me on anything I say, and she is just too deceitful. She is deceitful to the point of incapability of cohabitation. In other words, I don't know if I'd want to live with her another year.

She keeps all of these guys on a leash, and I'm not saying this in a "I have no boyfriend" fit of jealousy, because I'd rather not have any of the guys she's into, personally. Her patented pattern for weaving the proverbial web: flirt uninhibitedly with any guy and bring them home; change into "more comfortable" clothes (sports bra and shorts); get them to bare soul, make them think she understands (what she understands is what you can do for her when the time comes); let them spend the night (without intimacy-- she's conniving, not easy); repeat as desired. She talks about what she wants from a marriage, what type of person she wants to marry... but, frankly, I don't think she could commit to a person as strongly as she is committed to herself. These guys are normal guys when I meet them, and they go crazy once she's done with them. One guy employed her to decorate his apartment-- now he's proposing marriage to her. She tells me she just isn't physically attracted to him and she would never be interested in him, but I guess she just doesn't have the heart to break it to him (?). Another guy moved from New Hampshire to Florida for her. Another guy comes banging at my door at 3 in the morning, upset over something, even though she claims that nothing is going on between them and she doesn't really like him that way. Now, what would possess a guy to do that unless he were passionate about something? Yeah... uh huh, lying slutbucket.

One guy has seen her for what she is, I am happy to say. He was a summer fling to her, and now he goes telling everyone how much she lies. He's a smart guy-- probably the smartest guy she's ever been with. And, I have a class with him, so I'm glad to know I have someone to talk to about these things.

Before, I didn't care either way what happened between her and these guys, because it made for a fun reality soap opera, but now she is making me upset over this. I am not going to allow myself to be one of those whom she drags along.

Who am I kidding? I will keep giving her second chances... psshh.. bleh.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web