they're wanting more, more, more, more, more

14 March 2005

As I said in the previous blog, I sang Saturday two national anthems. That day seemed to be "attack Amanda's sinuses" day for pollen, and I was sneezing times three. I had a runny nose, and I was so afraid of the possibility of mucous projectile coming from my nose and into the audience while in the midst of singing "Aaannnd the rooooocket's reeeed glaaaaaaare..." Number one fear that night.

Secondly, I had not quite memorized the Philippine national anthem, so I was afraid of mispronouncing the Tagalog, or possible dead silence from not knowing what comes after "mo'y tagumpay na naginingning." Number two fear stemming from the fact that there were Filipino parents in the audience. And, to a much lesser extent, I was afraid of screeching... but I'm always afraid of screeching. =p

My only self-criticism of that performance was that I got nervous and let my voice quiver a little in the early segments of the US national anthem. Oh, and facial expressions whenever I mess up. what a dork I am that I still let them slip out. Other than that, pretty darn good. I think that people seemed to like it. =)

So, updates on the nonexistent love life. No--- it's still nonexistent, but what else do I categorize this news under?

Tiger: I don't understand you at all. Friday, you mess around on how we should go out. Sunday, you were always standing next to me, and then Sunday night you tell me you want to hook me up with your best friend?

Dr. Can: you're girlfriend is stick thin. feed her some of that anaphylactic sushi or something.

Biz: new guy that's gonna feed me on Thursday. At first, I thought you were gay. Then you told me Saturday you have a girlfriend. Then you ask me if I wanted to have dinner with you. Considering you told me you have a gf, I figured "sure, okay. why not? strictly platonic." Well, ABCD tells me you HAD a gf, and you seem to be reporting back to ABCD all your movements. pwaaahahahaha... how funny.

Bottom Line: childish, trifling boys trying to play with a little girl's naive heart.

One more thing about Mia, who's been MIA from my life ever since high school... she's coming to visit this weekend... with the flamboyantly gay playboy, IceQueen. I want to give Mia a firm slap across the face and ask her what is wrong with her, but at the same time I want to hug her and have fun and party. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web