boy oh boy... having way too much fun, and two tests on Wednesday =/

20 March 2005

So much has happened over the past five days, how do I begin to list them all?

Lunch w/ Biz was refreshing. That day, I had a MUSHROOM for lunch. it had some cheese on it too. It was great to just talk to him! I forgot what that type of talking is like. =) Biz is a nice guy, but I'm not attracted to him in the slightest, so it just won't work out. =/ But, Boystealer says to keep him around if he should ever become president of the US. "You'll be the First Lady, and I can be the First Lady's friend." Because it's all about the Boystealer. =p He wants to take me out to dinner Monday.

I wrote 4 papers in two days. Lab report-type papers. I'm the lab report goddess.

Blue's blue eyes are looking my way. He's sweet and funny, and an engineer. But, he's Tiger's friend too so right now it's a tough call. Glad to be expanding my horizons though. =) Speaking of that slick sonofagunn, Tiger's got himself a gf. HAHAHA!!! that clears up the nebulous matter of why he wanted to hook me up with Blue. I've noticed something extremely mind-boggling. Guys will only play matchmaker with you when they've got someone. So... seems like fairygodmother's been keeping a little secret.

Icequeen and Mia came down this weekend, and they brought a whoole lotta liquor. And, he made the tastiest drinks I've ever had. Seeing them was a blast. And, I can actually claim that I have turned a gay man straight... for like an hour. ^.~

A certain Mr.President missed my booty-shaking self at arkadia Saturday night. OOOH LA LA. And then, around 3 or 4 AM... dropped a few Bombs in my living room, with him, a coworker, and fairygodmother. They saw me... um... intoxicated. How random that they would stop by too. =p

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web