status solo

19 January 2005

I must admit, I envy my roommate that she has always had a valentine since middle school. My record is 0 for 19. Let's see if I can do it for two decades now! But, this valentine's day I can't say that I haven't been asked, considering Leaner is still out there.

It's finally winter weather in Florida. It's a subarctic 36 right now... I'm surprised I don't see penguins and polar bears right outside my window. Part of me wishes that I grew up north so that I could at least tolerate this cold weather, but I wouldn't trade my Texas memories for anything. I remember one time in the winter when we had school cancelled. It was 29 degrees or so, and there was frost on the windshield. Yeah... we San Antonians are hardcore when it comes to the cold.

Anyway, back to the present. I have about 4 weeks to find myself a Valentine. Umm... I'm so behind in Kaplan and Organic. And, I'm considering joining the Co-Ed FSA basketball team to stay in shape. Practices are Tuesdays and games are Sundays. Looking at my calendar, that only leaves Saturdays free. How will I cope, especially with Lent coming up?? Oh dear.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web