OUCH! twice rejected!!!

05 January 2005

I thought I'd never be happy to get stood up, two times in a row. I had set up two occassions to meet with leaner, both times he was unable to make it. HOWEVER!!! I was able to return the books to him, so I'm free from the deferment-digger title. Maybe, just maybe, he is not interested in me anymore, and then I won't have to let him have it. Although it is a great relief to me since I'm not one to confront people, I am kind of disappointed that I didn't get to let him have it--

the whole "you're a loser, and I'd marry a centipede before ever dating you" speech.
Yeah, perhaps he's better off this way.

Yesterday, he called me after standing me up the first time for dinner at the reitz (left me waiting for thirty minutes, the punk), and I told him I wanted to return the books and that I didn't care that he didn't show up. Actually, I think it's ironically funny, but whatever. He told me, and I quote...
I was testing you.

Me: "What exactly were you testing me on?"
Leaner: "I want to keep you guessing."

Oh, you are so LUCKY, Leaner, that I made a promise to myself not to curse.

He told me this teasingly... Putting me through a test. Not just any test, but a test of his device. I am more than intrigued to know what exactly were the parameters of this so-called test are, though I'm kinda apprehensive to know the actual results. I have never hoped more to fail on something than this supposed test.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web