29 October 2003

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and there was a lovely breeze. It's the perfect day to go frolicking in a field, but i was stuck in the non-airconditioned classroom. Like, today would be the ideal day to have a bomb threat, if this were back in my high school where we had bomb threats twice a day. Most of the time we had bomb threats in sweltering 90 degree weather. High school memories.... what a joy.

When I got back to the dorm, I decided to wash the dishes in the sink. Mind you, half the dishes were already washed, but my roommates (or atleast one of them) does not wash it as thoroughly as I'd like. In other words, there were still food particles stuck on the "washed" dishes. Needless to say, I washed and rewashed. I hate how I'm the only one who really cares about the maintenance of the kitchen. I've been doin too much cleaning the last few days, and I still have more to do. Gotta impress the 'rents.

Melissa's 40th day is today. Tita Grace is holding a prayer thing tonight. I still cannot believe all of it. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. I truly hope they are okay, but I know they are far from it right now.

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web