Plan of the day

13 October 2003

So, someone tell me where my mind went, and why I didn't study for physics like I was supposed to.
So, here's the thing: go to the reitz and get my new ID; study; eat (?); calculus-- find out my failing grade; ag &bio engineering mid term (open notes!); physics (Formula sheet!); Social dance = dance w/ hot frat boys and atheletes (!); ag & bio lab-- dance w/ more hot frat boys and atheletes (i wish); use ID card to get on bus and go home. Ain't mondays grand??

As of now I'm getting ready for my ID pic, and I'm jamming to Josh Groban like some over-forty, post-menopausal, soap opera-watching, overly-emotional divorcee who believes that she has a chance at being the mother of Josh Groban's babies. what a terrible picture that paints.

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web