27 October 2003

Jacksonville was awesome! I love my cousins, but I'm allergic to their house.

Mambo was scary today. I danced with Andy again, and Caserta called me out. He was definitely jerking me around and making me feel like an idiot. Spinning spinning... empty stomach... lightheaded... I was about to faint. And not the good kind of swooning faint-- no, it was the about to pass out faint. Too much homosexual frustration on his part probably put him in his pissy mood. Or maybe he didn't get some from his girlfriend? Seeing the way he moves his hand around (flapping it back and forth) is not reassuring to his masculinity, although he claims to be straight. Hmmm...

Anyway, I've definitely neglected my boyfriend (aka calculus) so I gotta go.

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web