I'm a nationally recognized smarty pants

18 October 2003

The induction ceremony went well. I scoped out the place-- not many cute guys or asians. In otherwords, not my type of club! J/K =P It seems really nice, and I look forward to being a part of that group. Also, three girls from my high school are a part of it. Granted, I never knew them, but at least we can start from that common bond.

Gators won, just barely. Oh well, wins are wins, and we should take it for what it is. hopefully, we win the rest of the season and get back to the top 25. I don't want to be affiliated with no loser team!

I emailed the family for the first time... put the yahoo group to use. I love my family ^_^

I'll be playing tennis w/ Kari in an hour. At first we were going to go out and party together, but now she's not in the party mood, and there are no parties this weekend anyway. Hopefully I burn off this arm fat... and leg fat and butt fat and tummy fat and hip fat. Okay, I should do calc now for an hour before playing tennis, so I get something done.

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web