off to the Ville

12 October 2007

So, it's like almost 4 in the morning. I'm supposed to get up in... oh, say about 3-4 hours or so, but I'm not that tired yet, so I thought I'd post about what's going on in my head. Hopefully then I'll be able to sleep.

Anecdote called again. Yes, he's gotten so persistent, I've code-named him. I did not answer. Hopefully he doesn't call again.

I'm going to a meeting tomorrow morning with the coworkers across town. MINI-ROAD TRIP!! Free breakfast and fun times to ensue. Hopefully I wake up for that.

I'm going to visit my boyfriend this weekend, and I'll actually be able to sleep over at his place instead of staying with my cousin. Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin, but my bf and I deserve a little alone time. I'm packing some essentials, like my bathing suit for the beach, a couple day dresses, and my fedora. Hopefully I don't forget anything else important.

Hopefully everything works out.

Hopefully I don't get caught.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web