2-weekends in a row...

08 October 2007

This weekend, my bf came down. "For my ganda," he says, but in reality his best friend called him and said he was going to watch the game in Orlando. It doesn't matter, because I take reunions with him any way I can take it. He even came to Orlando last weekend, but had a tiresome Saturday at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Rain provided a persistent obstacle this weekend and last weekend, especially when one chooses to wear open-toed shoes; however, we Floridians are resilient.
On Friday, I improvized a very cute outfit and hung out around Pointe Orlando's Adobe Gila. Great Spinach Dip, but then again, it would be extremely hard to mess up spinach dip. The most memorable event of the night involved me being scared sh**less by my bf's friend. Yeah, I don't think I'd be going to a haunted house anytime soon.
On Saturday, I spent the day around Orlando with my bf. We shopped around Florida Mall and ate at Taverna Opa. Note to self: overindulging in Greek food will render one comatose. And, then we went to a friend's place to watch the UF game. It was then that we felt such hope and happiness by halftime. We also felt heartbreak in the last 4 minutes of the game. I hadn't expected UF to win in the first place against #1 LSU, but they made me believe when we were up by ten at the start of the 4th quarter. 2 losses in a row for UF-- hasn't happened in a while. =(
Afterwards, we kinda forced ourselves to go out and head downtown. It was okay, but we were all tired and unimpressed with all the inebriates.
And to end my weekend, I spendt all afternoon watching Law and Order: CI and planning my BGC schedule for the week.

No comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web