Love songs...

16 April 2004

Probably the only real reason that I would want a boyfriend right now is so that I can sing love songs with a person in mind. Even the ones about heartache-- I want a boyfriend whom I will love despite his leaving me for my best friend... or something like that. Love songs and songs of heartache are just so pretty, and I have no one to sing about, or someone to sing to me. Or!-- we can do a duet, like Aladdin and Princess Jasmine sang

A Whole New World
But, what I would love the most is if a guy would sing me those classic songs like
on the street where you live
or
til there was you
I would feel like
the luckiest girl in the world
if I could have a guy sing songs like that. I love old-time love songs because they just seem more sincere and pure-intentioned than these songs today.
There was love all around, but I never heard it singing.
No I never heard it at all, 'til there was you.


Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web