Valentine blues

16 February 2004

I don't get the deal with looks. Like this past Valentine's day-- didn't have a valentine.

Never had one in nineteen years
isn't that sad? But, that doesn't really matter to me. What kinda gets to me is when people respond
What? You ought to have guys lined up all around the block for you


I don't think I'm unworthy of that much, but it just makes me do a double-take. What does that mean, exactly? Am I a pretty person? I think I've stared at myself in the mirror for too long that I only see plain and frumpiness. I don't know, honestly.

Anyway, comments like these I take with a grain of salt. I don't like compliments all that much-- they make me overly conscious, and I start over-analyzing (and that's why I'm writing right now, duh). Like, if I were as attractive as you say, then why am I still unattached and single? Thugs, nerds, and guys with the asian-girl fetish have come on to me insofar... Jon says that my standards are too high.

So, I wrote this without any specific train of thought, so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense.

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web