13 October 2002

yes, it's been a long time since i've written. College is killer, but that's because i procrastinate. whatever. This morning, some dude calls me up at my dorm phone and sollicited me for phone sex. Made me wish I went to church today, as I would have never received the phone call since I would have been at church... hmmm.. I think God is giving me a message along of the lines of "If you pass up church for homework, weird guys will want to lick you over the telephone," so to avoid that, I'll definitely go to church next week.

Anyway, most of my day I ended up spending in my bedroom, under the blakets. My dorm is always so coold... i might as well be living in a fridge. The thermostat says 72, but i seriously doubt that. Wait-- oh my, i see icicles on my ceiling, and a penguin just passed by.

Catey cooked for me some pork and mashed potatoes. Gia has not come back from the guys' house yet, and i'm a bit worried since she's been there for probably 24 hours now. Well, i'm sure she's fine, but I can't help but wonder what her boyfriend in Puerto Rico thinks about her spending the night over there.

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web